A week long Mindfulness Retreat December 26-29, 2015 in Malibu, CA.
Put down your work, recharge your soul and practice mindfulness meditation from a Jewish perspective. Our retreat will consist of silent practice, yoga and learning with our team of educators. You will leave trained to create your own Jewish mindfulness programs to share with your communities back home.
What to expect on this retreat:
- An Extended Period of Guided Silence
- Hebrew Chanting
- Trainings on How to Create your own Jewish Mindfulness Programming
- Creative Prayer
- Eating & Speaking Awareness
- Contemplative Torah Study
With whom will you be learning?
- Dr. Zvi Bellin, who will facilitate the retreat integrating spirituality, mindfulness, and creative text study
- Batya Friedland, interfaith chaplain, midwife in training, and a nondenominational rabbi.
- And more to be announced!